Senior Frontend Engineer [react.js]
What we're looking for
Pinsight is seeking a talented and experienced individual who possesses infinite curiosity and enthusiasm. You’ll partner with our engineering and AI teams to create groundbreaking technology. This is an incredible opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the future of insight-driven decision-making.
• Ability to design and maintain a scalable architecture for the front-end
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Write clean, comprehensive, and scalable code JavaScrip code
• Use your knowledge of ReactJS and its lifecycle to maximize components performance across different devices and browsers
• Work with the product managers, designers, and other developers to ensure business requirements are met
• Provide technical guidance and coaching to peers
• Balance speed and quality, with a focus on tangible results
• Experience and deep knowledge of technologies related to a React/Redux ecosystem (redux-saga, redux-form, material-ui, etc.)
• Good understanding of the toolchain of modern web development including bundlers (Webpack) and transpilers and apply these pragmatically to achieve high-quality deliverables
• Experience with CI/CD pipelines, knowledge of JSS is plus
• Experience with Node.js is a strong plus
• Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills
• Ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical audience
• UX design skills would be nice to have but not necessary
Pinsight is building the future of insight-driven decision-making.
We believe that by equipping decision-makers with actionable and fact-driven insights, we can tackle the whole world’s problems faster, better, together.
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email your CV/resume to email@example.com.
• Include the role’s title in your subject line.
• Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done.